Little Green Pharma is a first mover and market leader in Australian-grown, cultivated and manufactured medicinal cannabis. We are a responsive organisation with a proven ability to quickly adapt, succeed and differentiate in a rapidly expanding global market. We are driven by a strong belief that everybody deserves good health, and our goal is to provide targeted and natural therapeutic solutions that transform the lives of patients globally.
Located in Perth, this is a full-time permanent opportunity for an engaging person who is energetic, friendly and professional and who shares our passion for improving the lives of patients.
The role will suit candidates with existing customer service, telesales or medical reception experience.
Part time applications will also be considered.
- Manage patient queries (telephone, email, web forms) with regards to our products and access pathways
- Make calls to patients as part of the QUEST concierge to assist with bookings
- Assist participants of QUEST initiative to resolve any queries with supply chain
- Input information into CRM to ensure an excellent and consistent level of customer service
- Assist the medical engagement team as required
- Relevant customer service experience in a healthcare or pharmaceuticals and/or a similar industry
- Strong customer focus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT/computer skills and ability to manage multiple systems
- Eagerness to assist and make a difference
- Ability to multitask and manage a busy workload
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- A current drivers licence
- National police clearance
To enjoy working at Little Green Pharma you will be:
- Flexible adaptable and determined
- Committed to our vision to transform the lives of patients globally
- Thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Committed to continuous learning and improvement