Are you an experienced Pharmaceutical Sales Representative ready to educate healthcare teams about medical cannabis as a potential treatment option for patients? Do you enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced workplace? In this role, you will own your territory and become an expert in providing medicinal cannabis education to general practice, specialist and pharmacy teams. This is a full-time opportunity based in Sydney, with travel to the ACT.
Little Green Pharma (LGP:ASX) is a leading global medicinal cannabis business with key production assets in Australia and Denmark (EU). To date, our success has been driven by our first-mover status – we were the first Australian producer and exporter of cannabis medicines – and our rapid, early entry into key global markets. Our operations are vertically integrated, extending from cultivation and production to manufacturing and distribution.
Our Little Green team is made up of ~130 employees across Australia, Denmark, Germany and the UK. We are driven by a strong belief that everybody deserves good health, and our goal is to provide targeted education and natural therapeutic solutions that transform the lives of patients globally. Since our first product launch in 2018, we have helped over 30,000 patients around the world and are leaders in advocating for increased accessibility of medicinal cannabis products.
- Build and develop relationships with new GPs, general practice teams, specialists and pharmacists to increase knowledge and confidence to prescribe LGP products
- Account manage existing GPs and cannabis clinics in the NSW & ACT territory
- Regular face-to-face contact with existing and potential prescribers as well as pharmacies
- Be an advocate for the medicinal cannabis industry, engaging in evidence-based dialogue with the wider community to build awareness and credibility of LGP products as a treatment option.
- Develop an understanding of federal and state legislations relevant to prescribing and dispensing medicinal cannabis in your state.
- Tailor information and education at the right level for the specific prescriber and patient needs.
- Continuously identify new potential prescribers and pharmacies and follow up new leads promptly
- Organise, host and manage events (such as GP information sessions, webinars, patient webinars) to widen the reach of LGP.
- Represent LGP by attending national conferences and events.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of medicinal cannabis products, markets and the latest evidence-based research.
- A Bachelor’s degree majoring in Pharmacy, Biomedical Science or a related field is preferrable.
- Previous experience as a Sales Representative/Medical Science Liaison within the medical field, preferably within pharmaceuticals.
- Preferable to have obtained Medicines Australia training
- Advanced stakeholder management skills required to build relationships with GPs, general practice teams, specialists and pharmacists.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously, using your own car for daily travel (metro and rural)
- A demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- A team player who can work well with cross-functional teams, with an intrinsic motivation to make a difference
- A current Australian driver’s license and ability to provide a National Police Clearance upon request
Why Little Green Pharma?
- We are a leading global medicinal cannabis company amassing ~20% of market share in Australia and continually leveraging international growth opportunities. Our products are prescribed to over 30,000 patients around the world.
- Be rewarded by a meaningful career working towards a clear vision; transforming the lives of patients globally.
- We have a strong R&D focus and ability to develop and commercialise new products.
- Our progressive workplace culture values inclusivity, innovation and collaboration. We have a gender-balanced team
- We are committed to the continual professional development of our employees.
COVID-19 Vaccination Status
In accordance with the current public health orders in Western Australia, the successful candidate must be able to provide a copy of their vaccination certificate or a medical exemption.
We are committed to supporting a workplace culture where diversity is valued. LGP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified applications regardless of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, religion or pregnancy.