As the Production Technician, you will join our Production team located in WA within the shire of Busselton. You will be a key player in helping manufacture high-quality oil and finished flower goods aligned with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). The role involves hands-on weighing, trimming and operation of oil production equipment to prepare our products for international distribution.
This is a full-time Monday to Friday role, from 7:00am to 3:00pm.
Little Green Pharma (LGP:ASX) is a leading global medicinal cannabis business with key production assets in Australia and Denmark (EU). To date, our success has been driven by our first-mover status – we were the first Australian producer and exporter of cannabis medicines.Our operations are vertically integrated, extending from cultivation and production to manufacturing and distribution.
- Weighing, drying and trimming of raw materials.
- Technical hands-on operation of oil production equipment
- Checking, packing and labelling of final product
- Completion of documentation including forms, reports, logs and records of equipment and batches according to Good Documentation Practices
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment following Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory environments including State Health, Office of Drug Control and Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Compliance with company’s quality policies, standard operating procedures, documentation, and management systems
- Maintaining receipt of all materials as per inventory system
- Cleaning and maintenance of facility and laboratory equipment and instruments
- Are physically fit and enjoy a solid day’s work on their feet
- Preferred experience in a pharmaceutical GMP licensed facility or relevant production experience, but not required.
- Have good attention to detail
- Bring a positive attitude and are a team player
- Able to be drug and alcohol tested randomly
- Have a national police clearance or are able to obtain upon request
Why Little Green Pharma?
- We are a leading global medicinal cannabis company amassing ~20% of the market share in Australia and continually leveraging international growth opportunities. Our products are prescribed to over 30,000 patients around the world.
- Be rewarded by a meaningful career working towards a clear vision.
- We have a strong R&D focus and ability to develop and commercialise new products.
- Our progressive workplace culture values inclusivity, innovation and collaboration.
- We are committed to the continual professional development of our employees.