Assembly & Process Work (Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics)
Little Green Pharma is a market leader in Australian-grown, cultivated and manufactured medicinal cannabis. We are a responsive organisation with a proven ability to quickly adapt, succeed and differentiate in a rapidly expanding global market. We are driven by a strong belief that everybody deserves good health, and our goal is to provide targeted and natural therapeutic solutions that transform the lives of patients globally.
We are in an exciting phase of expansion with newly licensed and commissioned cultivation and production facilities, and an exciting road map of new innovative products and reach into global markets.
Located in Perth, this is a full-time permanent opportunity for an individual looking to join a dynamic company and to assist us in complying with our regulatory obligations. The role will suit candidates who are looking to expand on existing skills and experience in regulatory affairs, compliance and quality.
The Associate will work closely with the Regulatory Affairs Manager and General Counsel, and across the business supporting the Commercial, Operations, and Quality departments.
- Support Regulatory Affairs Manager to ensure business operates in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Maintain compliance with the legislated requirements of federal and state regulatory authorities: Office of Drug Control, WA Department of Health and Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Build professional and productive relationships with regulators to facilitate business operations
- Manage licenses, permits and associated reporting requirements
- Maintain compliance with pharmacovigilance requirements of Australian and European regulatory authorities
- Manage pharmacovigilance data collection and reporting activities
- Maintain relevant regulatory systems and databases
- Assist in developing and maintaining standard operating procedures for regulatory activities
- Review internal and external specifications, formulations, labels, advertising materials for compliance to the relevant regulations, LGP specifications, and Marketing Authorisations
- Perform internal audits as required
- Tertiary level qualification in pharmaceutical chemistry, life science, biology, or other related discipline
- Minimum 2+ year experience in a pharmaceutical quality or regulatory affairs environment or related discipline
- A knowledge of GMP within the pharmaceutical industry is desirable
- Able to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing
- Provide a National Police Clearance (within 3 months) or are willing to obtain
- Extremely organized, diligent, and achievement focused
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in MS Office – including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
To enjoy working at Little Green Pharma you will be
- Flexible, adaptable and determined
- Committed to our vision to transform the lives of patients globally
- Thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Committed to continuous learning and improvement
Please apply by hitting the Apply Button, uploading your resume, and providing a cover letter which outlines your relevant experience, remuneration expectations and availability.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Regulatory Affairs Associate?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?