We grow our cannabis naturally without the use of pesticides
Natural Medical Cannabis
All Little Green Pharma's cannabis is naturally grown. Although we currently grow cannabis indoors, and so cannot be 100% organic, we’re close to it. What we can say, hand on heart is:
- no pesticides are used within the facility
- no undesirable substances are in our fertilisers e.g. Plant Growth Regulators (PGRs)
- our original seeds were acquired from one of the world’s oldest cannabis seedbanks to ensure quality and freedom from contamination
- our plants are regularly tested for heavy metal content to ensure purity and are provided with ideal growing conditions enabling full expression of cannabinoids for pharmaceutical use.
A Green Global Focus
Little Green Pharma plan to stay true to our name and origins by minimising our environmental footprint for future expansion efforts. This will include, but is not limited to:
- investigation of renewable energy generation or high-efficiency gas cogeneration systems
- re-using waste heat to drive internal temperature controls
- capturing waste CO2 to accelerate plant growth
- utilising passive solar building design to reduce the energy footprint
- recycling and retreating waste water to reduce overall water demand
- capturing rainwater for irrigation
- designing facilities to streamline operations and permit continuous production
- using recycled materials for product packaging
Working towards a greener future
Many of these elements are already being incorporated into our current expansion project, with these and additional measures added to our future large-scale expansion.
We are proud to be sustainability-focused with our product packaging which is made from recycled materials to remain eco-friendly certified and compliant with the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) standards.