Join the LGP Team
trust . quality . imagination . determination . passion
HEAD OF QUALITY
Little Green Pharma is a first mover and market leader in Australian-grown, cultivated and manufactured medicinal cannabis. We are a responsive organisation with proven ability to quickly adapt, succeed and differentiate itself in a rapidly expanding global market.
We are driven by a strong belief that everybody deserves good health and our goal is to provide targeted and natural therapeutic solutions that transform the lives of patients globally.
We are in an exciting phase of expansion with new cultivation and production facilities, an exciting road map of new innovative products and reach into global markets.
We are seeking a Head of Quality based in Perth to embed quality by design into our operations.
About the role:
- Lead and embed the Pharmaceutical Quality System across all facets of the LGP business and operations
- Monitor the effectiveness of the Pharmaceutical Quality System
- Lead, influence and educate the team on quality awareness
- Assist the Production team in achieving GMP Certification for the yet to be commissioned Manufacturing Facility
- Facilitate organisational continuous improvement
- Facilitate training and development to ensure employees have the required skills and training to effectively carry out their roles
- Ensure the company adheres to GACP, GMP, GCP, and GDP
- Manage the internal audit and vendor qualification process
- Management and hosting of customer audits and regulatory inspections
- Work closely with LGP production team as part of Product Development Committee
- Manage and monitor non-conformance resolution via effective Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or other relevant technical / scientific discipline
- 5+ years relevant QA/QC experience in the pharmaceutical industry working in GMP facilities
- Good practical knowledge of GACP, GMP, GLP and GDP
- Experience in the development and management of quality systems
- Experience in the management of customer and regulatory audits
- Experience with EU compliance and regulatory frameworks
- Experience with TGA audit and compliance
- Ability to identify and offer solutions in a pragmatic way
- Intrinsically motivated to improve self and business
- Medicinal cannabis experience highly regarded
- Herbal medicine experience highly regarded
- To enjoy working at Little Green Pharma you will be:
- Thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and determined
- Curious and coachable and committed to continuous learning and improvement
- Committed to our vision to transform the lives of patients globally
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Apply today with your resume and a cover letter that outlines your relevant education and experience.