At Little Green Pharma Ltd (ABN 44 615 586 215)(“LGP”) we respect your rights to privacy and have a legal obligation to abide by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“the Act”). Our objective is to handle information responsibly and provide you with some control over the way information about you is handled.
In addition, LGP has engaged certain distributors, being Oxford Compounding Pty Ltd (ACN 610 162 626), and any other third party that LGP or Oxford Compounding may appoint or engage, to provide pharmaceutical distribution and pharmacist consulting services in connection with LGP orders (“Distributors”).
The Distributors are responsible for processing product orders and delivering these to patients, as well as providing pharmacist consulting services to patients.
Collection of Personal Information and other data
For the general public, the nature of personal information collected by the Group may comprise information such as::
- your name, email, address and telephone number;
- your age or date of birth;
- your gender
- your AHPRA number;
- your profession, occupation or job title;
- your social media identities and interests;
- if you transact or deal with us, your financial information, including credit card details;
- your script or SAS approvals (to be sent to the Distributors)
- your medical history and any medical conditions, or the medical history or medical conditions of your children or children in respect of which you are a guardian; including medications (past and current), allergies, adverse events (side effects), immunisations, social history, family history, risk factors, and test results.
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our representatives, medical or allied health professionals.
Use & Disclosure of Personal Information and other data
The purposes for collecting such personal information include to arrange and conduct the Group’s business activities and functions, understand our audiences and provide you with requested products and services.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- for administrative and billing purposes;
- to update your contact details;
- to process and respond to any complaint made by you;
- to share with legal and regulatory bodies, including to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country, including any accreditation agencies;
- to use within LGP to understand our adverse events (side effects) and treatment effects of medical cannabis and develop and improve current and future products;
- for data research and analysis for the purposes of (a) searching for trends within information received from yourself and patients (including third party data) between products and conditions or illnesses; (b) improving LGP and its Group’s products; and (c) identifying new or alternative LGP and Group products that may be beneficial to you, and sending you direct communications in connection with such products or related services;
- to answer enquiries and provide information, offers and advice to you about both existing and new products, services or opportunities that might be of interest to you and in relation to all matters relevant to the products and services we provide to you;
- to administer conferences, symposia, expert panels, seminars or other similar programs organised by us, which you agree to participate in or be involved with;
- to advise you in connection with and administer any clinical trials, surveys or other matters in which you have expressed an interest or have participated in;
- to discuss with and disclose to your health practitioner(s) and dispensing pharmacy(ies);
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate and affiliates, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
for the administrative, marketing (including direct communications), planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes of the Group;
- to facilitate the performance of any services or functions we provide to you using third parties, including contractors;
- to disclose to any Related Body Corporate or any entity which controls or holds a significant shareholding in a Group member for the purpose of carrying out any of the services, functions, activities or tasks permitted to be carried out by the Group under this Policy;
- for the supply to third parties on a de-identified basis to assist product improvement and enhancement of global understanding of cannabis treatments;
- in connection with the unlikely event of a bankruptcy or insolvency; and
- to meet obligations of notification to our medical defence organisations or insurers.
In addition, you agree that all of your personal information supplied to or collected by: